Terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site contents
- What’s in these terms?
- Who we are and how to contact us
- By using our site you accept these terms
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may make changes to our site
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
- Our site is only for users in the UK
- How you may use material on our site
- Do not rely on information on this site
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our site
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website http://inisoft.com (“Our Site”).
Who we are and how to contact us
inisoft.com is a site operated by Inisoft Limited (“we” or “us”). We are registered in Scotland under company number SC290311 and have our registered office and principal place of business at Citypoint, 21 Tyndrum Street, Glasgow G4 0JY. Our VAT number is GB 194 5452 81. We are a limited company. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line on +44 (0)800 668 1290.
By using our site you accept these terms
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these Terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use Our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to Our Site
We may update and change Our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw Our Site
Our site is only for users in the UK
Our Site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through Our Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
How you may use material on Our Site
Do not rely on information on this Site
The content on Our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Our Site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Our Site is accurate, complete, or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where Our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms that may apply to Our Site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, delict (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, Our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on Our Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide Our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that Our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes, and platform to access Our Site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to Our Site in any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?